Saturday, July 25, 2009

Christmas in July Crop

I'm going to be croppin' with my peeps today! Hopefully I can get there with all my needed supplies. It's not THAT far to come back home, but once I get there I don't want to have to leave!

I think today I'm going to work on a birthday card for my Mom, whose birthday is tomorrow. I watched a YouTube video on making "spinning cards". They look super fun to make so I'm gonna give it a whirl (no pun intended!). I'm also going to work on a LO about my husband and me participating in the Peachtree Road Race (a 6.2 mile mini-marathon in Atlanta). Since it is run on July 4, I got some patriotic-looking papers and am in the process of printing my pictures.

Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures either tonight or in the morning.

Have a great day!

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that make me smile!